Pan-Fried Angus Beef Dumplings
Oriental Teahouse dumplings are individually hand made in our own kitchen under the fastidious oversight of our experienced chefs.
In particular they are made in Australia, to strict local and sustainable standards, preferencing the best of Australian seasonal ingredients.
It’s the attention to every detail that elevates them to the quality previously only available in fine dining restaurants.
With only the few minutes that it takes to heat them, you could be enjoying some exquisite and authentic Oriental Teahouse dumplings.
1. Lightly oil a non-stick pan; medium heat.
2. Place frozen dumplings into the pan.
3. Add cold water, submerging ⅓ of the dumplings.
4. Add 2 tbsp of oil.
5. Cover pan with lid.
6. Adjust to high heat; cook until water evaporates, about 8 mins.
7. Adjust to medium heat.
8. *Optional: Ganish in pan with sliced spring onion.
9. Cook another 2 mins until golden-brown on underside.
10. Serve with a sauce of your choice.
Ingredients: Angus beef, wheat flour, water chestnut, spring onion, ginger, onion, salt, sugar, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, food colouring, vegetable oil, sesame oil.
Allergens: Wheat, soy, shellfish (traces), sesame.
Store in freezer