prawn spring rolls
Oriental Teahouse dumplings are individually hand made in our own kitchen under the fastidious oversight of our experienced chefs.
In particular they are made in Australia, to strict local and sustainable standards, preferencing the best of Australian seasonal ingredients.
It’s the attention to every detail that elevates them to the quality previously only available in fine dining restaurants.
With only the few minutes that it takes to heat them, you could be enjoying some exquisite and authentic Oriental Teahouse dumplings.
1. Pour enough oil in wok/pan so it is double the height of the spring rolls.
2. Heat on medium high until hot (stick a wooden spoon handle in – if rapid bubble appear then it is hot enough)
3. Carefully slide spring rolls in.
4. Turn occasionally until golden brown, around 4-5 mins.
5. *Baking option: Preheat the oven to 180°. Place spring rolls into the oven for 8 mins then serve.
Ingredients: Prawn, spring roll skin (wheat flour, Water, coconut oil, salt, sodium caseinate (milk), wheat starch, maltodextrin, absorbic acid), bamboo shoots, onion, bok choy, salt, sugar, light soy sauce, vegetable oil, sesame oil.
Allergens: Wheat, milk, shellfish, sesame, soy.
Store in freezer