• Cut the corner of the bag and place bag into the microwave for 60 seconds
• Chop Spring Onion and Bok Choy
• Put 1 Tablespoon of oil into a saucepan, heat on medium heat
• Crack one egg into the saucepan and stir.
• Empty the heated rice into the saucepan and mix into each other.
• Mix the chopped spring onion and bok choy into the fried rice mixture.
• Continue to cook until you notice the bok choy becomes softer and welts, this should be about 2-3 minutes.
• Serve on a plate with sesame seeds.