soy pork & cabbage shu mai
Oriental Teahouse dumplings are individually hand made in our own kitchen under the fastidious oversight of our experienced chefs.
In particular they are made in Australia, to strict local and sustainable standards, preferencing the best of Australian seasonal ingredients.
It’s the attention to every detail that elevates them to the quality previously only available in fine dining restaurants.
With only the few minutes that it takes to heat them, you could be enjoying some exquisite and authentic Oriental Teahouse dumplings.
1. Bring water to boil in a pot.
2. Place dumplings paper or a lettuce leaf inside steamer to prevent sticking.
3. Put dumplings into the steamer and space them out so they do not touch.
4. Place steamer with lid on, on top of pot.
5. Steam for 8 minutes.
6. Serve with a sauce of your choice.
Ingredients: Pork, wonton skin (wheat flour, water, salt, colour, preservatives), cabbage, spring onion, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, salt, sugar, vegetable oil, sesame oil.
Allergens: Shellfish (traces), wheat, soy, sesame.
Store in freezer