We’ve teamed up with Melbourne’s finest barbecue Fancy Hanks, famous for serving up slow cooked american BBQ and house made delicious sauces for the ultimate BBQ and dumpling lovers collaboration dinner for one night only in October, hosted at Oriental Teahouse.
- Smoked pork Xiao-Long Bao bursting with pork broth, served with apple black vinegar sauce
- Char Sui smoked and fried ribs with sticky Char Sui sauce and crunchy peanuts
- 14 hour smoked brisket Bao bun with pickles and Fancy Hanks signature BBQ sauce
- Crispy battered smoked eggplant with garlic and won-ton crisps
- Boudin sausage pan fried dumplings served with peach and jalapeno sauce
Optional free flowing beer beer.
Fancy Hanks meets Oriental Teahouse collaboration dinner
Wednesday 23rd October, 6:30pm
$65 per head for food only
$85 per head with free flowing beer
455 Chapel St, South Yarra
This exclusive event has strictly limited spaces available. By Booking only.
Pre-book your tickets now: