Father’s Day on Sunday 6 September, The Hungry Dad’s ISO Gift Box comes in two sizes.
Each box is designed to help dumpling-loving dads or father figures celebrate their special day in lockdown. Delivering 30km around Melbourne, with all orders scheduled to arrive the day before Father’s Day.
#1 Hungry Dad’s ISO Gift Box: Perfect for a solo night in
Includes pan-fried pork and chive dumplings (50pc), DIY wagyu beef dumplings (30 pc), homemade chilli oil, a traditional steamer basket, cooking instructions and two cans of Moon Dog pale ale to enjoy during the wrapping stage and once again while you enjoy your feast. $70 + delivery
#2 Hungry Dad’s ISO Gift Box: Good for two
Includes pan-fried pork and chive dumplings (50 pc), DIY wagyu beef dumplings (30 pc), DIY pork and coriander dumplings (30 pc), homemade chilli oil, a traditional steamer basket with cooking instructions, four cans of Moon Dog pale ale, hand-crafted Pu Erh tea, a traditional Zhi Cha mug, and a tea metal strainer. $150 + delivery
Pork and Chive dumplings are one of our most popular dumplings at Oriental Teahouse.
When stored in the freezer, our pan fried pork and chive dumplings can last months. Packaged individually in packs of 10, easy for dad to pull out and enjoy dumplings for anytime during lockdown.
For the tea-loving dad, Pu Erh is a Chinese aged tea known for its healthy properties and subtle flavour profile. Teamed up with a Zi Sha mug, with every brew of tea, the pot maintains the original fragrance of the tea leaves to ensure a full-flavoured taste with each sip.
TO PRE- ORDER: https://www.mryum.com/orientalteahouse-fathersday
Or call (03) 9826 0168
- Delivery 30km around Melbourne, $10 delivery fee
- Numbers are limited
- Open for orders from 24th Aug Monday
- Orders close 4:00pm on Thursday 3rd of September.
- Add a personalised note and we will handwrite it for you – (20 words or less)
- Comes with cooking instructions for dad
- Bonus, challenge your dad’s cooking skills! Wrap dumplings. Competition – post best images tag #dumplingdads + tagging @orientalteahouse– win $200 inhouse Yum Cha voucher to have with dad once lockdown is over